This email I received yesterday was simply too good to pass up on sharing, so…
Enjoy! And THANKS, SARAH!!
PUNS FOR EDUCATED MINDS [No Groaning]
1. The roundest knight at King Arthur’s round table was Sir Cumference. He
acquired his size from too much pi.
2. I thought I saw an eye doctor on an Alaskan island, but it turned out to
be an optical Aleutian
3. A rubber band pistol was confiscated from algebra class because it was a
weapon of math disruption.
4. No matter how much you push the envelope, it’ll still be stationery.
5. A dog gave birth to puppies near the road and was cited for littering.
6. A grenade thrown into a kitchen in France would result in Linoleum
7. Two silk worms had a race. They ended up in a tie.
8. Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
9. A hole has been found in the nudist camp wall. The police are looking
10. Atheism is a non-prophet organization
11. Two hats were hanging on a hat rack in the hallway.
One hat said to the other, “You stay here; I’ll go on a head.”
12. I wondered why the baseball kept getting bigger. Then it hit me.
13. A sign on the lawn at a drug rehab center said: “Keep off the Grass.”
14. The short fortune-teller who escaped from prison was a small medium at
15. The man who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a seasoned
16. A backward poet writes inverse.
17. When cannibals ate a missionary, they got a taste of religion.
17A. When cannibals ate a doctor, they got a taste of their own medicine.
18. Don’t join dangerous cults: Practice safe sects!